关注我们:

搜索
查看: 3396|回复: 1

When You Believe

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-3 17:58:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 | 来自湖北
<p> </p><p></p><p>When You Believe》是动画电影中我最喜欢的歌曲,由欧美两大超级天后Whitney Houston与Mariah Carey共同演唱,充满磁性的嗓音将这首《When You Believe》演绎得无比精彩。顺便将MV也贴上,强烈推荐。<br/><br/>When you believe心存相信 <br/><br/>Many nights we've prayed每个夜里我们再祈祷 <br/>With no proof anyone could hear 没有证据但每个人都能听到 <br/>In our hearts a hopeful song 我们的心里有一手希望之歌 <br/>We barely understood过去我们不明白 <br/>Now we are not afraid 现在不再害怕 <br/>Although we know there's much to fear 虽然我们知道前路困难重重 <br/>We were moving the mountain long 我们的力量可移山 <br/>Before we knew we could 很早以前就知道 <br/>There can be miracles when you believe只要你心存相信就会有奇迹出现 <br/>Though hope if frail 即使希望渺茫 <br/>It's hard to kill 也很难被扼杀 <br/>Who knows what miracles 谁知道什么是奇迹 <br/>You can achieve when you believe 只要心存相信就会成功 <br/>Somehow you will 是的,一定会的 <br/>You will when you believe 心存相信就会成功 <br/>And this time of fear 在这恐惧的时刻 <br/>When prayer so often proved in vain 祈祷常常是徒劳 <br/>Hope is like the summer birds 希望就像夏天的小鸟 <br/>To swiftly flown away 瞬间飞走 <br/>Now I'm standing here 然而我现在站在这里 <br/>My heart so full I can't explain 心中充满不明的力量 <br/>Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say 寻找自信和说着从不敢说的话 <br/>There can be miracles when you believe只要你心存相信就会有奇迹出现 <br/>Though hope if frail 即使希望渺茫 <br/>It's hard to kill 也很难被扼杀 <br/>Who knows what miracles 谁知道什么是奇迹 <br/>You can achieve when you believe 只要心存相信就会成功 <br/>Somehow you will 是的,一定会的 <br/>You will when you believe 心存相信就会成功 <br/>They don't know the answer 他们不知道答案 <br/>you ask them and it's easy to give in to your fear 你问他们这轻易便让你恐惧 <br/>But when you as high 但是当你飞起的时候 <br/>past your pain you can see your way through the rain 痛苦过后你会看见你的路已穿过风雨 <br/>More of us still receive your advice 我们依旧记得你的忠告 <br/>Says nothing's there new need 我们什么都不需要<br/></p>
发表于 2006-11-4 19:28:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖北
<p>这首歌很不错啊,我发过一贴。</p><p></p><p>gemini很喜欢这首歌,在次送给他</p>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛说明:本页面所涉内容为用户自主发表并上传,所产生的一切法律责任及后果,均由用户自行承担,本网站仅提供存储服务。如存在侵权问题,请权利人与本网站联系!客服电话:0728-3319567

小黑屋|Archiver| ( 鄂ICP备12003601号-5 ) 鄂公网安备42900402000130