关注我们:

搜索
查看: 3352|回复: 2

Because of you

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-9-19 16:26:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 | 来自湖北
<p>高潮过后突然安静的那一会真的太爽了<br/>rtsp://real5.mtvtop.net/2006/mtvtop_33/kellyclarkbreak4/004.rm</p><p> </p>
发表于 2006-9-19 23:48:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖北
Because Of You <div id=\"headInfo4_page\">歌手:Kelly Clarkson</div><div id=\"tailInfor_page\">I will not make the same mistakes that you did<br/>I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery<br/>I will not break the way you did<br/>You fell so hard<br/>I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far<br/>Because of you<br/>I never stray too far from the sidewalk<br/>Because of you<br/>I learned to play on the safe side<br/>So I don\'t get hurt<br/>Because of you<br/>I find it hard to trust<br/>Not only me, but everyone around me<br/>Because of you<br/>I am afraid<br/>I lose my way<br/>And it\'s not too long before you point it out<br/>I cannot cry<br/>Because I know that\'s weakness in your eyes<br/>I\'m forced to fake a smile, a laugh<br/>Every day of my life<br/>My heart can\'t possibly break<br/>When it wasn\'t even whole to start with<br/>Because of you<br/>I never stray too far from the sidewalk<br/>Because of you<br/>I learned to play on the safe side<br/>So I don\'t get hurt<br/>Because of you<br/>I find it hard to trust<br/>Not only me, but everyone around me<br/>Because of you<br/>I am afraid<br/>I watched you die<br/>I heard you cry<br/>Every night in your sleep<br/>I was so young<br/>You should have known better than to lean on me<br/>You never thought of anyone else<br/>You just saw your pain<br/>And now I cry<br/>In the middle of the night<br/>Over the same damn thing<br/>Because of you<br/>I never stray too far from the sidewalk<br/>Because of you<br/>I learned to play on the safe side so I don\'t get hurt<br/>Because of you<br/>I tried my hardest just to forget everything<br/>Because of you<br/>I don\'t know how to let anyone else in<br/>Because of you<br/>I\'m ashamed of my life because it\'s empty<br/>Because of you<br/>I am afraid<br/>Because of you </div>
发表于 2006-9-19 21:04:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自广东
kelly的歌曲都是精典;
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛说明:本页面所涉内容为用户自主发表并上传,所产生的一切法律责任及后果,均由用户自行承担,本网站仅提供存储服务。如存在侵权问题,请权利人与本网站联系!客服电话:0728-3319567

小黑屋|Archiver| ( 鄂ICP备12003601号-5 ) 鄂公网安备42900402000130