关注我们:

搜索
查看: 3516|回复: 2

baby one more time

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-9-19 16:58:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 | 来自湖北
小甜甜也有很多好听的歌的。这首很有节奏感的情歌感觉她真的是一个能快能慢,唱什么歌都好听的歌手啊,觉得好听就one more time <br/>rtsp://rm.mtvtop.com:554/2006/mtvtop_46/qxomnowtheat1/008.rm<br/>
发表于 2006-9-19 23:46:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖北
<a name=\"logcontent\">布莱妮Britney Spears全球人气不容置疑。就连在中国人气最旺的台湾女子組合S.H.E(女朋友)在即将发行的新专辑《安可》中也翻唱了布菜妮《流行禁区》专辑中的《Everytime》改为中文《別说对不起》。可见小妮子在全球的的影响力。<br/><br/></a>(oh baby baby)<br/>(oh baby baby)<br/>oh baby baby<br/>how was i supposed to know<br/>that something wasn\'t right here<br/>oh baby baby<br/>i shouldn\'t have let you go<br/>and now you\'re out of sight yeah<br/>show me how you want it to be<br/>tell me baby<br/>cause i need to know now<br/>oh because<br/>my loneliness is killing me<br/>(and i)<br/>i must confess<br/>i still believe<br/>(still believe)<br/>when i\'m not with you i lose my mind<br/>give me a sign<br/>hit me baby one more time<br/>oh baby baby<br/>the reason i breathe is you<br/>boy you\'ve got me blinded<br/>oh pretty baby<br/>there\'s nothing that i wouldn\'t do<br/>it\'s not the way i planned it<br/>show me how you want it to be<br/>tell me baby<br/>cause i need to know now<br/>oh because<br/>my loneliness is killing me<br/>(and i)<br/>i must confess<br/>i still believe<br/>(still believe)<br/>when i\'m not with you i lose my mind<br/>give me a sign<br/>hit me baby one more time<br/>(oh baby baby)<br/>(oh baby baby)<br/>oh baby baby<br/>how was i supposed to know<br/>oh pretty baby<br/>i shouldn\'t have let you go<br/>i must confess<br/>that my loneliness<br/>is killing me now<br/>don\'t you know i still believe<br/>that you will be here<br/>and give me a sign<br/>hit me baby one more time<br/>my loneliness is killing me<br/>(and i)<br/>i must confess<br/>i still believe<br/>(still believe)<br/>when i\'m not with you i lose my mind<br/>give me a sign<br/>hit me baby<br/>i must confess<br/>that my loneliness<br/>is killing me now<br/>don\'t you know<br/>i still believe<br/>that you will be here<br/>and give me a sign<br/>hit me baby one more time<br/><a></a>
发表于 2006-9-19 18:29:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖北
<p>不错</p><p>听的很爽</p>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛说明:本页面所涉内容为用户自主发表并上传,所产生的一切法律责任及后果,均由用户自行承担,本网站仅提供存储服务。如存在侵权问题,请权利人与本网站联系!客服电话:0728-3319567

小黑屋|Archiver| ( 鄂ICP备12003601号-5 ) 鄂公网安备42900402000130