关注我们:

搜索
查看: 2853|回复: 3

Life Is Cool 生命的两面 Sweetbox 糖果盒子

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-10-8 17:02:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 | 来自湖北
<p></p><p>Sweetbox - Life Is Cool<br/></p><p>I never really tried to be positive<br/>I'm too damn busy being negative<br/>So focused on what I get<br/>I never understand what it means to live<br/>You know we all love to just complain<br/>But maybe we should try to rearrange<br/>There's always someone who's got it worse than you<br/>My life is?My life is so cool, my life is so cool<br/>Oh yeah, from a different point of view<br/>My life is...<br/>My life is so cool, my life is so cool<br/>Oh yeah, from a different point of view<br/>We're all so busy trying to get ahead<br/>Got a pillow of fears when we go to bed<br/>We're never satisfied<br/>The grass is greener on the other side<br/>So distracted with our jealousy<br/>Forget it's in our hands to stop the agony<br/>Will you ever be content on your side of the fence?<br/>My life is?My life is so cool, my life is so cool<br/>Oh yeah, from a different point of view<br/>My life is?My life is so cool, my life is so cool<br/>Oh yeah, from a different point of view<br/>Maybe you're the guy who needs a second chance<br/>Maybe you're the girl who's never asked to dance<br/>Maybe you're a lonely soul<br/>A single mother scared and all alone<br/>Gotta remember we live what we choose<br/>It's not what you say, it's what you do<br/>And the life you want is the life you have to make<br/>My life is<br/>My life is so cool, my life is so cool<br/>Oh yeah, from a different point of view<br/>My life is?My life is so cool, my life is so cool<br/>Oh yeah, from a different point of view<br/></p>
发表于 2006-10-8 23:55:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自广东
<p>虽不是偶喜欢的味,友情听贴:)</p>
发表于 2006-10-8 17:04:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖北
[em03]。。好听。
 楼主| 发表于 2006-10-8 23:31:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖北
乐弹鬼。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛说明:本页面所涉内容为用户自主发表并上传,所产生的一切法律责任及后果,均由用户自行承担,本网站仅提供存储服务。如存在侵权问题,请权利人与本网站联系!客服电话:0728-3319567

小黑屋|Archiver| ( 鄂ICP备12003601号-5 ) 鄂公网安备42900402000130