关注我们:

搜索
查看: 3344|回复: 0

Because you live [JESSE MCCARTNEY's Song]

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-3-25 21:48:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 | 来自上海
<P></P>
<P><B><FONT color=#e61ae6 size=6>JESSE MCCARTNEY's Song </FONT></B></P>
<P><FONT color=#e61ae6><B><FONT size=6><FONT size=5><U>Because You Live</U></FONT></FONT><FONT size=4>(From the album </FONT></B><B><FONT size=4>"BEAUTIFUL SOUL")</FONT></B></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#d52b6f><B><FONT size=4></FONT></B><FONT color=#e61ae6>Starring out at the rain with a heavy heart<br>It's the end of the world in my mind<br>Then your voice pulls me back<br>Like a wake-up call<br><br>I've been looking for the answer<br>Somewhere<br>I couldn't see that it was right there<br>But now I know, what I didn't know<br><br>CHORUS<br>Because you live and breathe<br>Because you make me believe in myself<br>When nobody else can help<br>Because you live girl<br>My world...<br>Has twice as many stars in the sky<br><br>It's all right. I survived. I'm alive again.<br>'Cause of you, made it through every storm<br>What is life? What's the use?<br>If you're killing time<br><br>I'm so glad I found an angel<br>Someone who...<br>Was there when all my hopes fell<br>I wanna fly looking in your eyes<br><br>REPEAT CHORUS<br>Because you live and breathe<br>Because you make me believe in myself<br>When nobody else can help<br>Because you live girl<br>My world...<br>Has twice as many stars in the sky<br><br>Because you live... I live<br><br>Because you live, there's a reason why<br>I carry on when I lose the fight<br>I want to give what you've given me<br>Always...<br><br>REPEAT CHORUS<br>Because you live and breathe<br>Because you make me believe in myself<br>When nobody else can help<br>Because you live girl<br>My world...<br>Has twice as many stars in the sky<br><br>Because you live and breathe<br>Because you make me believe in myself<br>When nobody else can help<br>Because you live girl<br><br>My world...<br>Has everything I need to survive<br>because you live... I live, I live</FONT><br></FONT></P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-25 21:48:27编辑过]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛说明:本页面所涉内容为用户自主发表并上传,所产生的一切法律责任及后果,均由用户自行承担,本网站仅提供存储服务。如存在侵权问题,请权利人与本网站联系!客服电话:0728-3319567

小黑屋|Archiver| ( 鄂ICP备12003601号-5 ) 鄂公网安备42900402000130