关注我们:

搜索
查看: 2783|回复: 2

[小累推荐] The Saltwater Room(深海空间)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-18 21:10:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 | 来自北京
小累懂的英文很少,有时候听歌仅仅就只是凭着那对音乐的那种感悟,如果我推荐的某些歌曲,能让你也心动了,同在电脑的另一边的我,也会很高兴很高兴的,,。。
  
[mp3=1]http://www.laiimage.com/music/Room.mp3[/mp3]
未命名.jpg
       I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light
  昨夜我睁开眼,看见你在昏暗的灯光下

  walking down by the bay, on the shore, staring up at the stars that aren’t there anymore

  沿着海湾走下去,在岸边,盯着不再有星星的天空

  I was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so cold

  我感觉着夜的逝去,而你看起来如此的冷漠

  So like an introvert, I drew my overshirt around my arms and began to shiver violently before

  所以犹如一个内向者,我把我的衬衫披在我的肩上,开始猛烈地颤抖

  you happened to look and see the tunnels all around me

  你无意间发现围绕在我四周的隧道

  running into the dark underground

  飞奔入黑暗的地下

  All the subways around create a great sound

  四周的地道汇聚出震耳欲聋的声音

  to my motion fatigue: farewell

  对我疲惫的身心说:永别了

  With your ear to a seashell

  把一枚海螺放在耳边

  You can hear the waves in underwater caves

  你会听见来自水下洞穴的海浪声

  As if you actually were inside a saltwater room

  仿佛你真的置身于深海空间

  Time together is just never quite enough

  在一起的时间总是不够

  When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home

  当你和我都独自一人时 我从来没有如此自在

  What will it take to make or break this hint of love

  制造或打破这爱情线索的代价是什么

  We need time ,only time

  只是时间

  Can you believe that the crew has gone and they wouldn't let me sign on?

  你相信那些船员已经远去,不让我着陆吗?

  All my islands have sunk in the deep

  我所有的岛屿都已坠入深渊

  And I can hardly relax or even oversleep

  我根本无处休息更别说睡过头了

  When I feel warm with your hand in mine, when we walk on the shoreline

  当我与你牵手漫步在海岸的时候,我能感受到你手心的温暖

  I guess I’ll never know why sparrows love the snow

  我猜,我永远不会知道麻雀爱雪的理由

  We’ll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow

  我们将关上所有灯,把这舞厅布置得一片通红

  So tell me,darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?

  所以,告诉我,亲爱的,你希望和我相爱么?

  All the time, All the time...

  一直,一直......

  Time together is just never quite enough

  在一起的时间总是不够

  When you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home

  当你和我都独自一人时 我从来没有如此自在

  What will it take to make or break this hint of love?

  制造或打破这爱情线索的代价是什么

  Only time, only time

  只是时间,只是时间

  When we're apart what ever are you thinking of?

  当我们分离时,无论你在想什么

  If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?

  如果这就是我所谓的“家”,它为何又感觉这么孤独?

  So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love?

  所以,告诉我,亲爱的,你希望和我相爱么?

  All the time, all the time

  一直,一直......

  Time together isn't ever quite enough

  在一起的时间总是不够

  When we're apart what ever are you thinking of?

  我们分离时,无论你在想什么

  What will it take to make or break this hint of love?

  制造或打破这爱情线索的代价是什么

  So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love?

  所以,告诉我,亲爱的,你希望和我相爱么?

  All the time ,all the time

  一直,一直....
发表于 2012-3-19 08:44:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖南
赞一个
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-4-3 19:33:57 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自北京
8错。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛说明:本页面所涉内容为用户自主发表并上传,所产生的一切法律责任及后果,均由用户自行承担,本网站仅提供存储服务。如存在侵权问题,请权利人与本网站联系!客服电话:0728-3319567

小黑屋|Archiver| ( 鄂ICP备12003601号-5 ) 鄂公网安备42900402000130

Powered by 湖北新领域文化传媒有限公司 法律顾问:湖北为维律师事务所 冯兵律师

网络经济主体信息
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表