关注我们:

搜索
查看: 2911|回复: 2

love is color- 爱无定界 歌手: Sarah Connor

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-4-11 18:14:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 | 来自湖北
<div class="t_msgfont" id="message87298"><div class="t_msgfont" id="message86211"><p><font size="2">有人理解是反种族歧视的 </font><br/></p><p></p><p></p><p><font size="2">歌词<br/>yeah!<br/>what's up?<br/>it's TQ and Sarah again<br/>haha, right back at ya<br/>(love is color blind)<br/>that's right<br/>this time we got a serious situation<br/>and we're tryna do our parts to help<br/>and we need your help<br/>you know what I'm saying?<br/>(love is color blind)<br/>so come on!<br/>it don't matter if you're black (yeah)<br/>white, or yellow, if you're brown or red (it don't matter)<br/>let's get down to that<br/>love is color blind (that's right, give it to em baby)<br/>I remember when<br/>I was a child and couldn't understand<br/>people having fun<br/>discriminating all the different ones<br/>mama just used to say<br/>when you grow up you maybe find a way<br/>to make these people see<br/>that everything I do comes back to me<br/>you gotta live your life<br/>through all the single ones to blame<br/>you gotta live that life<br/>just play the game and let love reign<br/>it don't matter if you're black<br/>white, or yellow, if you're brown or red<br/>let's get down to that<br/>love is color blind<br/>you're my brother, you're my friend<br/>all that matters in the very end (yeah)<br/>it's to understand (yeah)<br/>{come on TQ}<br/>love is color blind (that's right)<br/>I remember as a young boy<br/>I watch my neighborhood go up in flames<br/>I saw the whole thing of tears and pain<br/>and the situation's wack in my brain<br/>I wish I could fly away and never come back again<br/>we need some love ya'll<br/>we need some real dip, help from above ya'll<br/>I mean the kids is watching<br/>and I just can't see ya stop<br/>I don't understand<br/>I mean we all bleed the same blood, man<br/>(you gotta live your life)<br/>better than a father's dead<br/>let's make some love baby<br/>have some kids<br/>(you gotta live that life)<br/>and I don't care what color they are<br/>or you are or we are, it's all love baby!<br/>it don't matter if you're black<br/>white, or yellow, if you're brown or red<br/>let's get down to that<br/>love is color blind<br/>you're my brother, you're my friend<br/>all that matters in the very end<br/>it's to understand<br/>love is color blind<br/>you could have been my mother<br/>you could have been my brother<br/>what if you are my sister<br/>if you are my father<br/>you could have been my feller<br/>you could have been my teacher<br/>but if you are my friend<br/>it would be so nice to meet ya<br/>you could have been my mother<br/>you could have been my brother<br/>what if you are my sister<br/>if you are my father<br/>I could have been your feller<br/>you could have been my teacher<br/>but if you are my friend<br/>it would be so nice to meet ya<br/>take it out to the world<br/>tell every boy and every little girl<br/>be proud of yourself<br/>cause you're as good as anybody else<br/>put away your prejudice<br/>open your mind don't need to stick to this<br/>try to make this of<br/>a better place without a racial curse(?)<br/>yeah time for some changes ya'll<br/>(na na na na...)<br/>so come on!<br/>put your hands up!<br/>come on!<br/>put your hands up!<br/>come on!<br/>put your hands up!<br/>it don't matter ya'll<br/>we stayin color blind<br/>it don't matter ya'll<br/>we stayin color blind<br/>it don't matter ya'll<br/>we stayin color blind<br/>yeah, give it to em<br/>it don't matter if you're black<br/>white, or yellow, if you're brown or red<br/>let's get down to that<br/>love is color blind<br/>you're my brother, you're my friend<br/>all that matters in the very end<br/>it's to understand<br/>love is color blind<br/>you could have been my mother<br/>you could have been my brother<br/>what if you are my sister<br/>if you are my father<br/>you could have been my feller<br/>you could have been my teacher<br/>but if you are my friend<br/>it would be so nice to meet ya<br/>you could have been my mother<br/>you're my brother, you're my friend<br/>all that matters in the very end<br/>it's to understand<br/>love is color blind<br/>color blind, yeah<br/>部分歌词翻译<br/>耶. <br/>怎么了?是照现在的样子还是继续搜寻. &lt;</font></p></div></div>
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-11 18:15:31编辑过]
发表于 2007-4-11 21:57:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自北京
刚听这个就是被前面熟悉的旋律及rap所吸引
发表于 2007-4-11 22:16:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖北
[em01]..节奏还不错
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛说明:本页面所涉内容为用户自主发表并上传,所产生的一切法律责任及后果,均由用户自行承担,本网站仅提供存储服务。如存在侵权问题,请权利人与本网站联系!客服电话:0728-3319567

小黑屋|Archiver| ( 鄂ICP备12003601号-5 ) 鄂公网安备42900402000130