关注我们:

搜索
查看: 2923|回复: 1

Chuckie Akenz - You Were My Everything

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-4-12 21:32:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 | 来自湖北
<p><font size="2">歌词:<br/>(Talking)This goes out to someone that was <br/>Once the most important person in my life <br/>I didn’t realize it at the time <br/>I can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you so <br/>I don’t really expect you to either <br/>It’s just... I don’t even know <br/>Just listen… <br/>You’re the one that I like, the one that I need <br/>The one that I gotta have just to succeed <br/>When I first saw you, I knew it was real <br/>I’m sorry about the pain I made you feel <br/>That wasn’t me; let me show you the way <br/>I looked for the sun, but it’s raining today <br/>I remember when I first looked into your eyes <br/>It was like God was there, heaven in the skies <br/>I wore a disguise "cause I didn’t want to get hurt <br/>But I didn’t know I made everything worse <br/>You told me we were crazy in love <br/>But you didn’t care when push came to shove <br/>If you loved me as much as you said you did <br/>Then you wouldn’t have hurt me like I ain’t shit <br/>Now you pushed me away like you never even knew me <br/>I loved you with my heart, really and trul <br/>I guess you forgot about the times that we shared <br/>When I would run my fingers through your hair <br/>Late nights, just holding you in my arms <br/>I don’t know how I could do you so wrong <br/>I really wanna show you I really need to hold you <br/>I really wanna know you like no one could else know you <br/>you are number one, always in my heart <br/>And now I can’t believe that our love is torn apart <br/>I need you and <br/>I miss you and <br/>I want you and <br/>I love you ‘cause <br/>I wanna hold you, <br/>I wanna kiss you <br/>You were my everything <br/>And I really miss you <br/>I need you and <br/>I miss you and <br/>I want you and <br/>I love you ‘cause <br/>I wanna hold you, <br/>I wanna kiss you <br/>You were my everything <br/>And I really miss you <br/>I knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man <br/>And then sit and laugh as you’re holding his hand <br/>The thought of that just shatters my heart <br/>It breaks in my soul and it tears me apart <br/>At times we was off I was scared to show you <br/>Now I wanna hold you until I can’t hold you <br/>Without you, everything seems strange <br/>Your name is forever planted in my brain <br/>Damn it, I’m insane, <br/>Take away the pain <br/>Take away the hurt <br/>Baby, we can make it work <br/>What about when you <br/>Looked into my eyes <br/>Told me you loved me <br/>As you would hugged me <br/>I guess everything you said was a lie <br/>I think about it, it brings tears to my eyes <br/>Now I’m not even a thought in your mind <br/>I can see clearly, my love is not blind <br/>I need you and <br/>I miss you and <br/>I want you and <br/>I love you ‘cause <br/>I wanna hold you, <br/>I wanna kiss you <br/>You were my everything <br/>And I really miss you <br/>I need you and <br/>I miss you and <br/>I want you and <br/>I love you ‘cause <br/>I wanna hold you, <br/>I wanna kiss you <br/>You were my everything <br/>And I really miss you <br/>曾经她是我生命中最重要的一个人 <br/>但当时我却没有意识到 <br/>当时那样的对你,直到现在我无法原谅我自己 <br/>我从来没有真正想过要你投入另一个人的怀抱 <br/>从来没有<br/>我只是…我只是…我真的不知道结果会那样… <br/>你…你能听我讲吗 <br/>你是我想要的那个唯一,也是我需要的那个唯一 <br/>是唯一我想要成功的唯一 <br/>当我第一次看到你的时候,我知道你是我真正的唯一<br/>但我却让你陷入了痛苦的境地, <br/>对不起,真的对不起! <br/>那不是我!那不是真正的我!<br/>但是世事就是这样无奈,? <br/>就像我想要太阳,天空却偏偏下起了雨一样的无奈。<br/>我还记得第一次凝望你眼眸时的情景, <br/>在里面我仿佛看到了上帝,仿佛看到了天堂 <br/>我害怕受到伤害,所以我总是披着伪装来保护自己<br/>但我却不知道,这样的我让每一事变得更加糟糕<br/>你告诉我我们疯狂地相爱着 <br/>但是在紧要关头你却总是那样不在乎 ?<br/>如果你像你所说的那样爱我 <br/>那你一定不会像对待一个傻瓜那样地伤害我 <br/>我爱你,真真正正、完完全全、全身心的爱你、 <br/>可如今你却一把将我推开,好像你从来就没有认识过我 <br/>我想你一定忘记了我们曾经一起渡过的美好时光 紘<br/>那些午夜 煬 <br/>我轻轻地将你挽入臂弯,用手指柔柔地触摸着你的头发 <br/>那时我绝不知道,我将怎样错误</font></p><p><font size="2"></font> </p><p> </p>
发表于 2007-4-14 10:28:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖北
你就是我的唯一.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛说明:本页面所涉内容为用户自主发表并上传,所产生的一切法律责任及后果,均由用户自行承担,本网站仅提供存储服务。如存在侵权问题,请权利人与本网站联系!客服电话:0728-3319567

小黑屋|Archiver| ( 鄂ICP备12003601号-5 ) 鄂公网安备42900402000130