发表于 2008-7-7 01:11:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 | 来自江苏
<p></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="480" align="center">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="p14">I've paid my dues -<br/>Time after time -<br/>I've done my sentence<br/>But committed no crime -<br/>And bad mistakes<br/>I've made a few<br/>I've had my share of sand kicked in my face -<br/>Queen<br/>But I've come through<br/>We are the champions - my friends<br/>And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -<br/>We are the champions -<br/>We are the champions<br/>No time for losers<br/>'Cause we are the champions - of the world -<br/>I've taken my bows<br/>And my curtain calls -<br/>I thank you all -<br/>But it's been no bed of roses<br/>No pleasure cruise -<br/>I consider it a challenge before the whole human race -<br/>And I ain't gonna lose -<br/>We are the champions - my friends<br/>And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -<br/>We are the champions -<br/>We are the champions<br/>No time for losers<br/>'Cause we are the champions - of the world</td></tr></tbody></table></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>我已经一次又一次的履行我的责任 <br/>我每次都能实现我说的话而且没有犯过罪和错误 <br/>我们要不断的向前向前向前 <br/>我的朋友们我们要一直战斗到最后 <br/>我们是冠军 <br/>我们是冠军 <br/>没有失败的理由 <br/>因为我们是冠军 <br/>你给我带来了名誉和财富和与之有关的一切 <br/>我把他当作一种挑战 <br/>我要一直向前向前向前</p>
发表于 2008-7-7 06:23:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖北
[em63]
发表于 2008-7-7 07:35:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自广东
<p><font size=\"3\">很经典的足球的背景乐。</font></p>
<p><font size=\"3\">喜欢足球,有时侯也喜欢足球后面的一些东西。</font></p>
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 17:23:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自江苏
不光是足球吧,现在很多夺冠后的背景音乐都是这首歌
蔡兄托我帮你办 该用户已被删除
发表于 2008-7-8 18:15:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖北
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛说明:本页面所涉内容为用户自主发表并上传,所产生的一切法律责任及后果,均由用户自行承担,本网站仅提供存储服务。如存在侵权问题,请权利人与本网站联系!客服电话:0728-3319567

小黑屋|Archiver| ( 鄂ICP备12003601号-5 ) 鄂公网安备42900402000130