关注我们:

搜索
查看: 2881|回复: 4

被骂了 还是发个经典 Say It Is Possible

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-26 21:16:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 | 来自江苏
<p><embed align="middle" src="http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNjY1NDk2OA==/v.swf" width="480" height="400" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" quality="high"></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Say It Is Possible <strong> 来自 </strong>Terri Naomi</p>
<p>I see the lights are turning<br/>and I look outside the stars are buring through this changning time<br/>it could have been anything<br/>we want  its fine savlvation was just a passing though</p>
<p>Don””t wait act now this amazing offer wont<br/>last long its only a chance to save the path were on<br/>I know there are more exciting things to talk about<br/>and in time well sort it out</p>
<p>And though they say its possible to me<br/>I don””t see how its probable<br/>I see the course were on spinning farther from<br/>what I know Ill hold on tell me that you wont let go<br/>tell me that you wont let go</p>
<p>And truth is such a funny thing<br/>with all these people keep on telling me<br/>they know what”’’s best and what to be frighened of<br/>and all the rest are wrong they know nothing about us</p>
<p>And though they say its possible to me<br/>I don””t see how its probable I see<br/>the course were on spinning farther from<br/>what I know Ill hold on<br/>tell me that you wont let go<br/>tell me that you wont let go</p>
<p>I””m not alright I””m not alright I””m not alright I””m not alright I””m not alright</p>
<p>And though they say its possible to me<br/>I don””t see how its probable<br/>I see the course were on spinning farther from<br/>what I know Ill hold on tell me that you wont let go</p>
<p>THIS COULD BE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL<br/>COMBINE OUR LOVE INTO SOMETHING WONDERFUL<br/>BUT TIMES ARE TOUGH I KNOW<br/>AND THE PULL OF WHAT WE CANT GIVE UP TAKES HOLD</p>
<p> </p></embed>
发表于 2008-8-26 23:05:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖北
[em63]
发表于 2008-8-26 23:35:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自广东
support !!!
发表于 2008-8-27 01:53:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖北
<p>顧客:「小姐,妳們的菜真難吃。」 <br/>店員:「不會吧!」 <br/>顧客:「妳去叫妳們的老闆來吃吃看。」 <br/>店員:「抱歉,我們的老闆到隔壁餐廳去吃飯了,不在店裡!」</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>很形象当今的音乐铺板</p>
发表于 2008-8-27 02:13:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖北
<p>  不懂么。</p>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛说明:本页面所涉内容为用户自主发表并上传,所产生的一切法律责任及后果,均由用户自行承担,本网站仅提供存储服务。如存在侵权问题,请权利人与本网站联系!客服电话:0728-3319567

小黑屋|Archiver| ( 鄂ICP备12003601号-5 ) 鄂公网安备42900402000130