关注我们:

搜索
查看: 2469|回复: 1

3分零9秒——Ina Fall 完美女声R&B

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-1-13 22:14:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 | 来自湖北
<p align="center"><font face="Impact"><font size="6"><font color="#006400">Ina《Fall》</font></font></font></p>
<p align="center"> [mp=300,70]http://music3.woyo.com/music1--c6f3d4b2eda59cc0e2eb9857200808182443306630062Jhv.wma[/mp]</p><br/>
<p align="center"><font face="Impact" size="6"></font><br/> </p>
<p align="center"><font color="sienna">Ina -- Fall <br/><br/>I gave you all you desired <br/>All that you needed <br/>Boy, I provided <br/>I let you into my head <br/>Into my bed <br/>And that’s a privilege <br/>I had your back at the answers <br/>You took the dollars <br/>I took the chances <br/>Defended, battled and fought <br/>Cuz I thought you really loved me <br/>I don’t know where to start or where to stop</font></p>
<p align="center"><font color="sienna"></font> </p>
<p align="center"><font color="sienna">No, but I know I am done <br/>I’ve had enough <br/><br/>So fall out of my hands <br/>Out of my heart <br/>And when you hit the ground <br/>You’ll be sorry that I’m not around <br/>I will watch you <br/>And you fall out of your mind <br/>Out of your fantasy <br/>When you hit the wall <br/>Think of me <br/>I’ll be on the top just watching you fall </font></p>
<p align="center"><font color="sienna"></font> </p>
<p align="center"><font color="sienna">You said that you were the strong one <br/>I was the girl <br/>And I was the young one <br/>I kept your feet on the ground <br/>My head in the rounds I had you <br/>You told me you were so grateful <br/>I was with you <br/>And I was so faithful <br/>Stood by in all that you said <br/>And all that you did <br/>I loved you <br/>I don’t know how to act or what to say <br/>But I know I am good <br/>I’ll be okay <br/><br/>And you fall out of my hands <br/>Out of my heart <br/>And when you hit the ground <br/>You’ll be sorry that I’m not around <br/>I will watch you <br/>And you fall out of your mind <br/>Out of your fantasy <br/>When you hit the wall <br/>Think of me <br/>I’ll be on the top just watching you fall <br/>I’ll be on the top just watching you fall <br/><br/>So fall out of my hands <br/>Out of my heart <br/>And when you hit the ground <br/>You’ll be sorry that I’m not around <br/>I will watch you <br/>And you fall out of your mind <br/>Out of your fantasy <br/>When you hit the wall <br/>Think of me <br/>I’ll be on the top just watching you fall <br/>I’ll be on the top just watching you fall </font></p> uyexoWax.jpg <br/> o7eu0cZK.jpg <br/> ioxzhMX7.jpg <br/>
发表于 2009-1-14 17:19:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖北
<p>ina的歌好听</p>
<p>好象只出单曲的吧?</p>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛说明:本页面所涉内容为用户自主发表并上传,所产生的一切法律责任及后果,均由用户自行承担,本网站仅提供存储服务。如存在侵权问题,请权利人与本网站联系!客服电话:0728-3319567

小黑屋|Archiver| ( 鄂ICP备12003601号-5 ) 鄂公网安备42900402000130