发表于 2009-1-13 22:21:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 | 来自湖北
<p align="center"> HCrQZbK8.jpg <br/></p>
<p align="center"><font color="#a0522d"></font> </p>
<p align="center"> </p>
<p align="center"><font color="#a0522d">Ina -- I wanted you</font></p>
<p align="center"><font color="darkred"></font></p>
<p align="center"><font color="darkred">I wanted you -我曾那么需要你 <br/><br/>Lately I've been thinking about what I can do 最近我总在想我该怎么做 <br/><br/>I've been stressing to fall back in love with you 压力让我难以继续去爱你 <br/><br/>I'm so sorry that I couldn't follow through 抱歉我没有办法坚持到底 <br/><br/>But I can't go on this way 但我不想继续这样下去 <br/><br/>I've got to stop it baby 我必须让这一切停止 宝贝 <br/><br/>You've been wonderful in all that you can be 你做什么都那么出色 <br/><br/>But it hurts when you say that you understand me 但当你说懂我时却让我伤心 <br/><br/>So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, I 所以 相信我 对不起 对不起 <br/><br/>I wanted you to be there when I fall 我跌倒时要你陪在身边 <br/><br/>I wanted you to see me through it all 我要你陪着我看尽万物 <br/><br/>I wanted you to be the one I loved 我要你成为我唯一的爱 <br/><br/>I wanted you, I wanted you 我需要你 我需要你 <br/><br/>I wanted you to hold me in my sleep 我熟睡时要你将我搂紧 <br/><br/>I wanted you to show me what I need 我要你了解我的所需 <br/><br/>I wanted you to know just how down deep 我要你知道我的爱多深 <br/><br/>I wanted you, I wanted you 我需要你 我需要你 <br/><br/>I've been pushing hard to open up the door 我曾经艰难地打开门 <br/><br/>Trying to take us back to where we were before 想和你一起回到过去 <br/><br/>But I'm done. I just can't do this anymore 但是我选择了放弃 没有办法再这样下去 <br/><br/>Cause we can't be mended 因为我俩难以复合 <br/><br/>so let's stop pretending now 所以 就让彼此别再假装 <br/><br/>We've been walking around in circles for some time 我们曾交集成一个圆 <br/><br/>And I think we should head for the finish line 我想也应该到终点了 <br/><br/>So believe me. I, I am sorry, I, I am sorry, I, 所以 相信我 对不起 对不起 <br/><br/>I wanted you to be there when I fall 我跌倒时要你陪在身边 <br/><br/>I wanted you to see me through it all 我要你陪着我看尽万物 <br/><br/>I wanted you to be the one I loved 我要你成为我唯一的爱 <br/><br/>I wanted you, I wanted you 我需要你 我需要你 <br/><br/>I wanted you to hold me in my sleep 我熟睡时要你将我搂紧 <br/><br/>I wanted you to show me what I need 我要你了解我的所需 <br/><br/>I wanted you to know just how down deep 我要你知道我的爱多深 <br/><br/>I wanted you, I wanted you 我需要你 我需要你 <br/><br/>I, I... I'm so sorry baby 亲爱的 对不起 <br/><br/>But I, I... I gotta pack up and leave 但是 我..我将整装出发 <br/><br/>But I, I'll always remember how we came close 但是 我..我将永远记得我俩如此接近 <br/><br/>... to being how I wanted to be 以此来说明我 <br/><br/>I wanted you baby 我曾那么需要你 宝贝 <br/><br/>I wanted you 曾需要你...<br/><br/>I wanted you to be there when I fall 我跌倒时要你陪在身边 <br/><br/>I wanted you to see me through it all 我要你陪着我看尽万物 <br/><br/>I wanted you to be the one I loved 我要你成为我唯一的爱 <br/><br/>I wanted you, I wanted you 我需要你 我需要你 <br/><br/>I wanted you to hold me in my sleep 我熟睡时要你将我搂紧 <br/><br/>I wanted you to show me what I need 我要你了解我的所需 <br/><br/>I wanted you to know just how down deep 我要你知道我的爱多深 <br/><br/>I wanted you, I wanted you 我需要你 我需要你</font></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
发表于 2009-1-14 17:18:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自湖北
<p>这女的声音真是到位</p>
<p>歌也好</p>
<p>完全把一个女的心声写下来了。</p>
<p>女的和男的在一起压力太大了</p>
<p>到底是工作重要还是???</p>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛说明:本页面所涉内容为用户自主发表并上传,所产生的一切法律责任及后果,均由用户自行承担,本网站仅提供存储服务。如存在侵权问题,请权利人与本网站联系!客服电话:0728-3319567

小黑屋|Archiver| ( 鄂ICP备12003601号-5 ) 鄂公网安备42900402000130