关注我们:

搜索
查看: 3394|回复: 0

Always Come Back to Your love给你营造欢快气氛

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-5-8 21:42:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 | 来自上海
<P align=center><FONT color=#000000>samantha mumba</FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT color=#000000>来自爱尔兰女歌手之一samantha mumba,她的声音总能让我低沉的心情快乐起来,心情不是很好的朋友去听听她的歌,给你营造欢快的气氛,最近在听好多北欧的音乐,建议喜欢英文歌的朋友多去听听,很好听的!</FONT></P>
<P align=center> </P>
<P align=center></P>
<P align=center>歌手:Samantha Mumba         <BR>Written by Mikkel S.E/Hallgeir Ruston  <BR><BR>Yeah, check it out  <BR>What, what, what, what  <BR>Uh, you like that? Uh  <BR>Come on yeah  <BR>Uh, no doubt  <BR>Break it  <BR><BR>I've been up and down (uh, what)  <BR>Been going round and round (uh)  <BR>I've been all over town (wha-what,uh)  <BR>But I'll never ever find somebody new for sure  <BR>(Yes, yes you are, left to right, yes  <BR>Yes you are and rock you all night)  <BR><BR>Show me where I belong tonight (all night)  <BR>Give me a reason to stay  <BR>No matter if I go left or right (left to right)  <BR>I always come back to your love  <BR><BR>I've been high and low (uh)  <BR>I don't know where to go (no, baby)  <BR>Because I love you so (you like that)  <BR>And I'll never ever find someone like you for sure  <BR>(Yes, yes you are, left to right, yes  <BR>Yes you are and rock you all night)  <BR><BR>Show me where I belong tonight (all night)  <BR>Give me a reason to stay (I need a reason, yeah)  <BR>No matter if I go left or right (left to right)  <BR>I always come back to your love  <BR>(Back to your love, yeah)  <BR>Woah  <BR>No matter if I go left or right (left to right)  <BR>I always come back to your love (yeah)  <BR>Woah  <BR><BR>Show me love tonight  <BR>I'm going left to right  <BR>No matter where I go  <BR>I always find your love  <BR><BR>Show me where I belong tonight (all night)  <BR>Give me a reason to stay  <BR>No matter if I go left or right (left to right)  <BR>I always come back to your love  <BR><BR>Show me where I belong tonight (all night)  <BR>Give me a reason to stay  <BR>No matter if I go left or right (left to right)  <BR>I always come back to your love  <BR><BR>(Left to right, you like that?)  <BR>Woah  <BR>(let's go)  <BR>Woah  <BR>(Show me)  <BR>I always come back to your love    <BR></P>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

论坛说明:本页面所涉内容为用户自主发表并上传,所产生的一切法律责任及后果,均由用户自行承担,本网站仅提供存储服务。如存在侵权问题,请权利人与本网站联系!客服电话:0728-3319567

小黑屋|Archiver| ( 鄂ICP备12003601号-5 ) 鄂公网安备42900402000130